A Mother's lessons

                                            Learning from my Friends
    
    Today we said see you someday to a friend of mine. She went to meet her heavenly father last week and this week we celebrated her life. Her family said amazing, beautiful things about her. What would your family say? I wonder about that...so again in a Mother's Mind. 

    I love this concept and plan on sharing it with anyone who is willing to listen. It is a major lesson to remember that your spouse is the most important person in your life. Then you have children and all of them are the important people in your life. Thank you Tammy and Matt for sharing this with all of us. 
    
    Another lesson I learned today was we should always look for the good in everything, everywhere and everyone around us. I need to make sure that I do that. I try to look for the positive in things but I will try and make a better effort at doing it more often.

    After looking at of the beautiful smiling pictures of Tammy whether in the hospital, on the water or with her family she was always smiling. That is a God moment...she could smile through so much. I hope that I am that brave. 

    One more thing my friend Donna and I  learned is that if we had to have someone gather photos of ourselves to do what they would need to do for our celebration they probably wouldn't find as many photos of us as our families. I hate pictures of myself, I have always hated photos of myself. I am going to learn to get over this. We decided to challenge ourselves, take 10 photos of ourselves and send them to each other. I got brave and sent my first one today, scary but you know what we need to see ourselves as beautiful, vibrant and amazing women. 

    I hope if you read this you will find some small part of my babbling helpful and comforting. Reading it I want you to know that I have a smile on my face as I wrote it. 

    Say this to yourself, Hi Beautiful, I love you and I think that you are amazing. Stay strong and remember to look for the good in everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Work

A Mother's Mind